Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Freedom !!!!!

Hi girls, hi boys !!!!

Long time me no write in Engrish...

I see John sometimes on Skype in the morning, and I've tried a couple times to 'ring' him, but he must not be next to his computer. I'll try some more - never give up !

The pictures (mostly flowers) from the last mail are from the cliffs just 300m down my new street. I have to take one of the huge purple flower tree I ride under each morning on the way to work. The weather's been really cold and cloudy lately - very odd after several weeks where it felt like we were in summer already, so I'm waiting for the sun to come out again to shoot that picture.

My cat's out of quarantine (last Saturday) and he's staying at the appartment for now, until he's ready to tackle a 40 min bike ride to work, and all the noise and excitement that comes with that. It's good to have some sort of family again down there, after all the turmoil.


Purr purr purr. Great ! Now I've got fur all over my bed !!!

How's Ollie ? Send me pictures - they change so quickly when they're young. Speaking of which, how 'bout some pictures of you also ??? By you I mean everyone.

Miss ya !

Now that I've purposefully rented a 2 bedroom appartment, there's nothing holding you back from coming for a visit ! Door's always open.

Cheers !

No comments: